Further celebration of my favourite bassist in all of Glee! At least this season they give him a name, even if it is just “floppy hair bass dude”.
Tell you what, watching Glee with the focus on the band members make it such a depressing and annoying show. You see Mr Schuester telling everyone they’re special and that they did an amazing performance and all that jazz, all the while ignoring the band doing all the hard work in the background.
Always post the rules.
Answer the questions from the person who tagged you.
Write 11 new ones (questions).
Tag 11 people and link them to the post .
Actually tell them you tagged them.
1. If you could live anywhere in any time period where and when would you live?
Bablyon. Sometime around 500BC. I want to know if the Hanging Gardens were real. That or Alexandria (because of the library obviously) sometime after 250BC.
2. What’s your favourite ice cream flavour?
Either mint-choc-chip or pecan.
3. If you could choose to be any character in any TV show, who would you be and why?
I’d be Dr House from House. Or Jessica Fletcher. Because they’re both amazing and doctoring/crime solving sounds like a great time to spend the day.
4. What is the last book you read?
The Golem’s Eye, by Jonathan Stroud.
5. If you knew you were going to die in a week, what would you do?
Be really sad, eat a hotdog, fly to Canada.
6. Which would you rather have as a pet, a dinosaur or a dragon?
I would say dinosaur, but you can fly on dragons. Sorry t-rex.
7. What’s one thing that no one knows about you?
I really don’t like decaf tea.
8. Tea, coffee, or hot cocoa?
Tea. Even after all this time.
9. What is the most embarrassing thing your parents ever did in public while with you?
I can’t think of anything off the top of my head. There’s probably something.
10. White, milk, or dark chocolate?
11. What was your favorite Halloween costume you’ve ever worn?
I dressed up as a mummy once, that was fun.
Thanks run-you-idjits-and-remember for tagging me in this! It’s the first I’ve been tagged in.
Your questions are:
1. What song are you listening to?
2. Show you’re most looking forward to seeing again?
3. Film you feel deserved an award but didn’t get one?
4. Favourite Disney song?
5. Favourite colour?
6. Apple pie, or rhubarb pie?
7. Harry Potter, or Lord of the Rings?
8. Can a film/TV adaptation ever be as good as the book?
9. If you could time travel, where would you go?
10. You wake up to discover your favourite TV show has never existed and you just dreamed the whole thing. How does this change you?
11. What made you decide to fill this out?